SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDANCE
When posting entries relating to Langleybury CC either on the club’s website or any other forms of social media, bear in mind that:
- The content posted is visible to the entire world
- Content posted may cause deep offence however unintended
- The club does not condone derogatory comments relating any member of this or any other club or any individual
- The Leagues in which our teams compete are also keen to stamp out the practice of inappropriate and derogatory comments and will penalise clubs whose members are found to have breached social media guidance.
- The club expects its members to use social media responsibly
- The club includes guidance on the use of social media in its Codes of Conduct for players, coaches, officials, volunteers, parents and supporters.
- The club will enforce its Code of Conduct and take disciplinary action as required