CLUB CHANGING ROOM AND SHOWER FACILITIES POLICY
- Adults must not change or shower at the same time if using the same facility as children.
- If Adults and children need to share a changing facility, the Club must have consent from the parents that their child(ren) can share a changing room with Adults in the club.
- If children play for Adult teams, they and their parents must be informed of the club’s policy on changing arrangements.
- Mixed gender teams must have access to separate male and female changing rooms. (doesn’t apply to us at present)
- Mobile phones must not be used in changing rooms when children are present.
Please note: If children are uncomfortable changing or showering at the club, they should be encouraged to do this at home and no pressure whatsoever should be placed on them to do otherwise.